The ceramic components and hermetic assemblies of Solcera meet the very demanding needs of military equipment under operational conditions.
Solcera ceramics combine extreme hardness, high mechanical strength and low material density for high performance armor solutions. The CERA4PROTECT ® transparent ceramic range opens up new perspectives for ballistic protection of aircrafts and ground vehicles.
Solcera also offers a wide range of ceramics for seekers with infrared and electromagnetic guidance.
These materials combine transparency with thermomechanical resistance.
- Ballistic protection for helicopters, airplanes, ground vehicles and infantry
- Domes for seeker heads
- Embedded optronics
- Igniters for weapons systems / pyrotechnics
- Laser designators
- Boron carbide
- Cera4Protect® Cera4View® Spinel
- Magnesium fluoride
- Zinc sulfide
- Mechanical and ballistic resistance
- High hardness
- Lightweight, low density
- Resistance to rain erosion
- Resistance to thermal shock and extreme temperatures
- Optical transparency
- Infrared transparency
- Electromagnetic transparency
- ZI n°1 - Rue de l'industrie
- +33 (0)2 32 29 42 00
- 83 Rue Marcelin Berthelot
- +33 (0)1 64 13 61 10